Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Little Late

For all two of you keeping track, I know when I started this blog I said I intended to blog daily about Christmas. Well, since I haven't posted since Friday my two day streak has ended. But I have decided to make the time today, especially since today marks eight years that I have been married to the most wonderful man!



Knowing how much I like Christmas, Bryan proposed to me on Christmas day. I kind of knew it was coming, but that didn't make it any less special. On Christmas morning, he give me a box with a clue inside that lead me to another clue. After a couple more, I found the final clue in our basement and it lead me back upstairs to him. He proceeded to get down on one knee and ask me to spend the rest of my life with him. Of course, I said yes and the rest is history.


And because I love Christmas and most of the milestones in our relationship happened in December, we (okay mostly me) decided to get married in December. We spent two years planning the most perfect wedding. When the big day finally arrived, it was beyond perfect and went by way too quickly. Here we are eight years ago today:

And here we are a few months ago at my brother-in-law's wedding:


Still just as young. Well, maybe not young but even more in love than ever.



This final pick is for you, dear husband of mine, because I know it is your favorite.



Happy Anniversary! Thank you for choosing me to be your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment